Web Resources Directory - Papua New Guinea
| Country - general - statistics | Data base directories | Government | Non-Gov't Organizations | Language - dictionaries | News | Religion | Research | Travel - tourism |
Country - general information
- Business Organizations & Associations
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry www.pomcci.org.pg/pres.html
Port Moresby Chamber of Commerce and Industry
PO Box 1764, Port Moresby
6th Floor, Monian Tower, Douglas St.
Ph: +675 3213077 or +675 3213254 Fax: +675 321 3251
- Data base directories
- Libraries on the Web
- Non-Government Organizations (NGOs)
- WWW.NGO.ORG.PG has some of the most comprehensive information on the Non Governmental Organisations (NGOs) working in Papua New Guinea (PNG) and also provides a hosting service for NGOs presently unable to design and host their own sites.
- Almanacs, fact books, encyclopedias
- Embassies - Counsulates
Government - web resources
- Government Elected Representatives
- Government Services
Language - web resources:
- The Creolist Archives: English Links
- see also: Creolist Archives home page, Department of Linguistics, Stockholm University
- Languages - Ethnologue of Papua New Guinea www.sil.org/ethnologue/countries/Papu.html
- Pidgin/English Dictionary: "as spoken in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. List compiled by Terry D. Barhorst and Sylvia O'Dell-Barhorst."
- Tok Pisin: "The National Language of Papua New Guinea"
News - Links & General Information Sources
Research - organisations
Travel - tourism
PNGBUAI project information manager:
Dr. John Evans
Site Copyright © 1999-2003
Web Site Design & Administration
Design Team 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003