PNG Technology & Applied Sciences Subject Areas
| archaeology |
business set-up guides |
disabled-handicapped needs |
drum signals |
information as national resource |
information skills technology |
librarianship | mines & mining | PDF maps | railways | telecommunications | book industries & Trade | volcano disaster restoration | Waigani Seminar - Information and the Nation |
- Book industries & trade - Papua New Guinea
- Business Set-Up Guides & Profiles for Small Businesses in PNG
These guides are in Acrobat PDF file format
- Cookery - Recipes - Papua New Guinea
- Disabled/handicapped - information - technololgy
- Drum signals - communications medium
- Drum ( Garamut ) Signals as a distance communications medium - by: Paul Yamngarpise Norman, Department of Anthropology & Sociology University of Papua New Guinea.
- Information technology
- Librarianship & libraries
- Publishing - Internet - Papua New Guinea - BUAI digital library project
- BUAI project information is available through:
- Papua New Guinea Internet Content Project
- John Evans
- Web Site Design & Administration
Design Team c/o Neal Chan Provenance.ca
[last update 2003-01-12 photos]
Web site sponsors
- Sponsorship by Canada's IDRC
Startup funding and publishing support.
(see also www.idrc.ca The International Development Research Centre, a public corporation created by the Canadian government and www.idrc.org.sg and www.PanAsia.org.sg International Development Research Centre, Southeast and East Asia Region.)
- Help Resources (Inc) Wewak, PNG
Editorial & publishing support.
(see also Help Resources - NGO profile
- Atomz.com provided increased Search Service quota for PNGbuai.com in 2003. Thank you Atomz!